Designed by Philippe Starck
Icon Brickell Building:
Icon Brickell building
- Unique, ultra-contemporary architectural design
- A site surrounded by two parks, Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue
- A spectacular, two-story entrance and valet drop-off
- Two full-service bayside restaurants
- A spa and fitness center with amenities normally associated with a five-star resort spa
- Smart building technology with “i.c.o.n.” (interactive concierge on demand network) capabilities in every unit
- Wireless technology on the sky terrace and other common areas
- Multi-level covered parking
- Full-time concierge staff offering a full range of services including housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour valet service, mail and package reception
- Innovative poolside and bayside dining and lounging including Café Icon and Whisper Cocktail Lounge
Icon Brickell park terrace and pool deck
- A two-acre, lushly landscaped outdoor living room and sanctuary more than 100 feet above Biscayne Bay
- Row after row of stately trees and lounge chairs that flank a spectacular 300-foot long swimming pool divided into a wading pool (where tables and chairs may sit in the water), a thermal hot tub and an Olympic-length lap and recreational pool overlooking Biscayne Bay
- An outdoor fireplace overlooking downtown Miami to take the chill off on a January night while you play floor chess
Icon Brickell Excerpt:
Find your condo in Icon Brickell Tower. Icon Brickell is three-tower, luxury condo high-rise development in Brickell Miami, in front of brickell key. Designed by renowned firm Arquitectonica and interiors inspired by the french designer Philippe Starck, Icon Brickell rests on a ten-acre enclave on the edge of Biscayne Bay waterfront. Icon Brickell condos For Sale or short-term Rentals.
Icon Brickell Location:
Designed by renowned firm Arquitectonica and interiors inspired by the french designer Philippe Starck , Icon Brickell rests on a ten-acre enclave on the edge of a 1000 foot Biscayne Bay waterfront and is surrounded by lush green parks and walking paths on either side.
A mix totaling over 1,800 units (1,648 residential, 162 hotel) in two residential towers and one condo-hotel; studios to three bedrooms and measuring 495 square feet to more than 2,600 square feet, Icon Brickell is one of Southern Florida’s largest condominium developments and also one of the costliest in the history of South Florida with development costs exceeding $1 Billion, located on the prestigious Brickell Avenue, at the intersection of downtown Miami and Brickell. Icon Brickell unites Miami’s urban metropolitan areas and has views of the Miami River, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Biscayne Bay and city views.
From the time that you set foot at Icon Brickell, it is clear this is a uniquely special place. Arriving guests are greeted by a spectacular two story entrance, lined with 100 columns throughout the driveway, some with lit “eyes” that glow to guide your way and “watch over each arriving guest.” The gigantic columns, estimated at 5 million dollars, are modeled to resemble Moai Statues of Easter Island heads that embrace your journey into Starck’s world of playful spirit, sophistication, urban-chic style and luxurious waterfront living.
Floor plans at Icon Brickell range from studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom with layouts ranging in price from $325,000 to over a $1 million.
Throughout Miami’s cityscape are sumptuous luxury condominiums, with lavish finishes, spectacular views and sophisticated design… but Icon Brickell is so unique, that it stands out among the rest.
Icon Brickell Excerpt:
Rare and exceptional double-height 15ft (4.6 m) corner 3 BR, magazine quality home in Philippe Starck interior design luxury building.
Icon Brickell Location:
ICON BRICKELL CONDO NO TWO UNIT 1401 UNDIV 0.26%
Icon Brickell building:
Rare and exceptional double-height 15ft (4.6 m) corner 3 BR, magazine quality home in Philippe Starck interior design luxury building. Gorgeous Bay/City views. Many designer upgrades incl. ambient lighting, stone-clad walls, built-ins and electric blinds. MBR w/ 2 walk-in closets and en-suite bathroom with spa bath, double vanities and imported tiles. Terrace accessible from LR and MBR. Garage parking on same level. Furniture negotiable. Fabulous amenities including amazing, brand new pool deck with Olympic supersize pool, 28,000sf spa and gym and superb restaurants. On the Bay and close to Brickell City Center, Whole Foods and all of Brickell's exciting amenities. Have it all!